Recommended for protection of steel structures including cranes, bridges, conveyors, etc. Under industrial and saline conditions. Specified in fertilizer plants, thermal power plants, gas works, paper mills, steel plants, etc.
A high build anti-corrosive primer based on chlorinated rubber incorporating zinc phosphate as the passivating pigment. When used in combination with linosol top coats, the coating system exhibits exceptional water impermeability, resistance to salt spray and fumes of most acids.Specifications:
- Type : Single Pack
- Composition : Plasticised chlororubber medium / Zinc Phosphate
- Application : Brush or Airless Spray
- Recommended DFT : 35-50 microns per coat
- Corresponding WFT : 80-114 microns per coat
- Theoretical Spreading Rate : 8.8-12.6 Sq. Mtr./Ltr.
Refer pdf for more information.